Get Simplified Solution to Convert corrupt OST files to PST
Offline folder files (OST) which allow MS Outlook users to perform offline actions get easily corrupted due to virus attacks, corrupt file header, Exchange Server failure, hard disk crash, improper Outlook exit, etc. MS Outlook stops working or generates error messages during OST corruption. To get rid of all kinds of OST corruption issues, use RecoveryFix for OST to PST software.
RecoveryFix for OST to PST is specifically programmed to resolve all major & minor corruption problems related to OST files. The tool is extremely easy to operate because of its user-friendly interface and self-explained features. It performs smooth recovery of corrupt OST files in extreme conditions and provides multiple options to save them. It’s an OST to PST open source tool as it’s also available in free demo version. Have a look at some its major features.
Prominent features of RecoveryFix for OST to PST tool
- Successfully recovers all mailbox items including emails, drafts, contacts, notes, appointments, tasks, journals, attachments, events, meeting schedules, etc. from corrupt OST files.
- Option to find specific items from the list of recovered files.
- Embedded with two OST recovery modes: standard mode and advance mode.
- Offers detailed preview of all recovered items before saving at desired location.
- Smoothly recovers large size and highly encrypted OST files.
- Option to save recovered OST files in PST, EML, HTML, RTF, MSG,
and TXT formats.
- Split PST file option to split resultant PST file in multiple PST files of equal size.
- Restores all email properties ( to, from, cc, bcc, subject, time and date)..
- Supports latest versions of MS Outlook, MS Exchange Server and Windows OS..
Benefits of using RecoveryFix for OST to PST tool
The OST to PST open source tool offers complete solution to all OST corruption issues under one roof. The tool brings certain benefits along with it.
- Interactive interface and self-explained features
- Can be operated easily without having any technical or non-technical assistance
- Offers flawless OST to PST Conversion
- Available in free demo version
- Free of cost 24*7 technical support
- Lifetime license validity and 30-day money-back guarantee on purchase
- Easy to install
- Works equally well with all Windows OS platforms
How RecoveryFix for OST to PST tool works?
OST to PST open source tool executes the conversion process in just few simple steps. See the steps given below to know the working of the software.
Steps to convert OST files to PST format using OST to PST software
- Launch OST to PST software.
- Browse or Search corrupt OST files (Select corrupt OST files using the 'Browse' button if you know their location or else use 'Search' option to locate corrupt OST files in a specific folder or drive based upon specific criteria).
- Select Convert Multiple File (s) option to convert multiple OST files to PST format simultaneously.
- After selecting OST files, click Next. The software starts the recovery process.
- The tool displays recovered OST files in its left pane. Click desired file (s) or folder (s) to preview their content.
- Now, tick the checkboxes of required file (s) or folder (s) and click on the Save button.
- Choose PST file format from the list of formats given to save OST files in PST format or any other desired saving option and click Next.
- Use required filtering options and click Next.
- Choose a desired saving location and click OK. The software saves the selected files at the specified location.
Try Free Demo Version
Demo version of RecoveryFix for OST to PST is absolutely free. It can recover and convert corrupt Exchange OST files to PST format. However,
to save recovered items, you need to purchase the software. Using demo version before purchasing the software is a good idea as it gives you an idea about software's performance and functionality. To download the demo version, your system must have Pentium Class Processor, 128MB RAM, and 50MB free disk space. Try this OST to PST open source tool for desired results.